Medicare Training Video
Medicare Made Clear
- How to Choose a Medicare Plan – Learn about the basics of Medicare Parts A, B, C & D. What do the parts of Medicare cover? When do you need to enroll?
- Guide to Medicare Part A and Part B – Find out more about Original Medicare. What’s the difference between Part A and Part B? What’s covered and what’s not? Do you have to pay a premium?
- Understanding Medicare Advantage Plans – Learn how Medicare Advantage plans offer hospital and medical coverage along with additional benefits that you don’t get with Original Medicare, like vision, hearing and prescription drug coverage.
- Learn About Medigap Plans – Medicare supplement insurance plans, also called Medigap plans, help pay some costs not paid by Original Medicare Parts A & B. Watch and learn more about Medigap plans.
- Top 10 Medicare Insurance Tips – Here’s a review of the top 10 Medicare facts to know about Original Medicare and the types of Medicare plans available from private insurance companies. Learn how the different types of plans work and what they cover.
- Retirement and Medicare Basics – Retiring soon? Know the Medicare basics. Your Medicare health coverage choices can vary based on your age and whether you have retiree coverage through your employer or plan sponsor. Find out what you need to know and the questions to ask to help you retire with peace of mind.
- Save With Your Medicare Plan – Understanding your plan benefits can help you save on your health care expenses and can make a big difference on your pocketbook. Get some tips on how to get the most out of your plan today.
- Medicare Part D and Prescription Drugs – You don’t get prescription drug coverage with Medicare Parts A & B alone. Learn about Part D prescription drug plans and when you should enroll to avoid Medicare’s late enrollment penalty.
Medicare & You Training Video